You’ve spent the past few weeks preparing for the holidays by wrapping presents, hanging stockings and decorating the tree, so it’s time to take a break and let some of the region’s top chefs take care of your holiday meal.
Enjoy a fanciful feast at one of Philadelphia’s best restaurants and make your Christmas Eve or Christmas Day meal one to remember.
Check out a few of our top picks for holiday meals, below:
Christmas Eve: Saturday, December 24
• Fork: Enjoy the treasures of the sea with Fork’s four-course seafood menu on Christmas Eve including crispy calamari with smelts and caper sauce, Zuppa di Vongole with fennel and tomato broth and a surprise Christmas dessert. ($65 per person; optional wine pairing for $25)
• Le Virtù: Head to East Passyunk Avenue for a comforting Italian meal at Le Virtù featuring Timballo, layered crepes with pork sausuage and Torcinelli, fried anise-and-raisin dough tossed in sugar with eggnog sauce. ($65 per person)
• Village Belle: The Village Belle is celebrating Christmas Eve with a four-course meal featuring escarole soup, Patricia’s Seafood Cioppino and Buche de Noel. ($45 per person)
Christmas Day: Sunday, December 25
• Fountain Restaurant: Put on your Sunday best for a special Christmas day feast at the Fountain Restaurant and Swann Lounge at the Four Seasons. Seatings are available until 6:30 p.m. at the Swann Lounge and 7 p.m. at Fountain Restaurant. ($98 per person)
• Lacroix: Lacroix at the Rittenhouse Hotel will be serving a lavish Christmas day brunch all day long. ($75 per person)
• Meme: Chef David Katz will be preparing a Christmas goose, served family-style along with his famous buttermilk biscuits and free eggnog. ($35 per person)
• R2L: You may see Santa flying by as you enjoy a special Christmas Day Supper at R2L on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place. The family-style meal features crab-stuffed mushroom caps, house-made ham long, prime rib and a dessert buffet. ($65 per person; $30 for children 12 and under)
• Susanna Foo: Try something new this holiday with the award-winning Asian dishes at Susanna Foo Gourmet Kitchen, open from 4–8 p.m. on Christmas Day.