Relatively speaking — meaning in comparison to the swankiest restaurants in Philly — the Fountain Restaurant of Four Seasons Philadelphia’s upcoming Monday Night Chef Series Dinners are inspiringly inexpensive.
The three-course dinners, kicking off September 12 with a steak dinner from Fountain’s sous chef Joe Liberatore, will feature different staff chefs’ wildest, most delicious creations for only $60. Guests will arrive for one seating at 7 p.m., so reservations are a MUST. Call (215) 963-1500.
Other upcoming planned dinners:
• September 26: Cheese, Wine and Port (kitchen tasting, not a sit-down dinner) featuring Chef Joe Liberatore
• October 10: Spanish Celebration featuring Chef Rafael Gonzalez
• October 24: Pork Dinner featuring Chef Joe Drago
• November 14: Braised, Bordeaux and Beer featuring Chef Peter Rosenblatt
• December 5: The Game is On featuring Chef Joe Liberatore
• December 19: Classic Holiday Dishes featuring Chef Joe Drago
This will be a an excellent opportunity to introduce your palate to new and carefully-crafted flavors, all the while enjoying the chance to taste what the Four Seasons’ rooftop garden yields.
Monday Night Chef Series Dinners at the Fountain
When: Mondays, bi-weekly, 7 p.m.
Where: 1 Logan Square
More info: www.fourseasons.com