Relatively speaking — meaning in comparison to the swankiest restaurants in Philly — the Fountain Restaurant of Four Seasons Philadelphia’s upcoming Monday Night Chef Series Dinners are inspiringly inexpensive.
The three-course dinners, kicking off September 12 with a steak dinner from Fountain’s sous chef Joe Liberatore, will feature different staff chefs’ wildest, most delicious creations for only $60. Guests will arrive for one seating at 7 p.m., so reservations are a MUST. Call (215) 963-1500.
Other upcoming planned dinners:
• September 26: Cheese, Wine and Port (kitchen tasting, not a sit-down dinner) featuring Chef Joe Liberatore
• October 10: Spanish Celebration featuring Chef Rafael Gonzalez
• October 24: Pork Dinner featuring Chef Joe Drago
• November 14: Braised, Bordeaux and Beer featuring Chef Peter Rosenblatt
• December 5: The Game is On featuring Chef Joe Liberatore
• December 19: Classic Holiday Dishes featuring Chef Joe Drago
This will be a an excellent opportunity to introduce your palate to new and carefully-crafted flavors, all the while enjoying the chance to taste what the Four Seasons’ rooftop garden yields.
Monday Night Chef Series Dinners at the Fountain
When: Mondays, bi-weekly, 7 p.m.
Where: 1 Logan Square
More info: www.fourseasons.com
Uwishunu has caught a case of Oscar Fever. With all the buzz around Silver Linings Playbook and its eight oscar nominations this...
Teuscher Chocolates, whose Philly outpost is one of only ten in the U.S., has been declared the Best Chocolate in the World...
The post Teuscher Chocolates Of Switzerland Declared Best Chocolate In The World By National Geographic appeared first on Uwishunu - Philadelphia Blog About Things to Do, Events, Restaurants, Food, Nightlife and More.
There’s a chill in the air, which means that the holidays are upon us. That, in turn, means that it’s time to...
Thanksgiving dinner wouldn’t be the same without those savory, soulful sides that we crave every year. And, our Thanksgiving Throwdown wouldn’t be authentic without...